Young People Services
Trident Reach the People Charity works with young people aged 16 to 25 years old across the East and West Midlands. We work with young people to achieve dreams and aspirations and to achieve independent living.
We can support you to:
- Set up or maintain a home
- Access education, training and employment
- Develop life skills confidence & decision-making
- Reduce debt/maximise income
- Live as independently as possible
- Exercise control over your life
- Retain dignity and be respected
- Participate as an active and equal citizen within the community
- Have greater control over the services you receive
Where we are unable to help we will signpost to the right place that can.
We have developed specialist services for care leavers, teenage parents, young offenders young people at risk of homelessness and those who wish to achieve education, training and employment.
Our experienced staff focus on encouraging young people to find the courage to openly expand on their ideas and visions, no matter how wild they may seem, increase their confidence, access training and work opportunities and move on to be successful and independent in the community.