Tenancy Services

reach - tenancy services (with cloud)

People First Supported Housing

If you require any support around sustaining your tenancy with Reach The People Charity please contact us on 0121 226 5812 or email: tenancysupport2@reachthecharity.org.uk , we are here to help you. Reach the People Charity working partnership with The Trident Housing Group to provide housing services for our customers.


Reach Single Point of Access for Support and Accommodation services

The RSPA (Reach Single Point of Access) is the Charity’s single point of contact for assessment and referral service for anyone over the age of 16 who may require any of Charity’s services ranging from accommodation to support services.

Reach the People Charity services provide services and assessments 365 days a year.

RSPA can offer you a range of holistic services which include the following:

  • Accommodation
  • Housing Options
  • Care services
  • Floating Support or accommodation based services (offered by Young People Services, Older People Services. Learning Disabilities, Homelessness Services, Mental Health & Refugee Services)
  • Handyman Services
  • Painting & Decorating services
  • Tenancy Support
  • Food Parcels
  • Home Care Services
  • Residential
  • Signposting / referrals to other agencies

Tenancy 1 - trident 029 (2) - 1

How does it work?

  • Anyone can access our services using the following methods:
  • Telephone
  • Visiting our website (online)
  • Via other Birmingham SPA’s
  • Email
  • Visiting our offices
  • Fax


Process explained:

Once you contact the RSPA we will complete an enquiry form with you

Contact you to meet with you personally to complete a comprehensive needs assessment to ensure the right services are offered to you.

If you require any of our services you will either be placed onto a waiting list or instantly be provided with the service you require


How much does it cost?

The majority of our services are funded by Supporting People programme and is free to access. There are certain services like accommodation/handyman whereby charges may need to be paid (if not covered by housing benefit). to find out more.