Complaints and Compliments
At Trident Reach, we want to provide you with the best possible service. So it is very important for us to know how we are doing. As we provide a wide range of services to a diverse customer group we know that things don’t always go the way we plan them. We value your views, ideas and suggestions and take any complaint seriously.
It enables us to:
- Listen to your point of view
- Learn from our mistakes
- Continually improve our service to you
- Treat all complaints individually
- Resolve complaints as quickly as possible
- Provide a clear explanation of our response
- Aim to respond to all complaints within 20 working days
- Use complaints for future reference
You can complain in a number of ways:
- Write to us: Trident Reach the People Charity, St Philips Community Campus, 153 Hagley Road, Birmingham, B16 8UQ
- Phone us: 0121 226 5800
- E-mail us: email@example.com
- Or complete the form below
As soon as we have received your complaint we will send you an acknowledgement letter and provide you the name of the person who is dealing with it. After an investigation has been carried out they will respond to your complaint.
We will aim to respond to you within 20 working days however, sometimes investigations may take a while longer but we will keep you informed if there is a delay to your response.